March 19, 2013

Enjoying the little things

The sound of laundry tumbling round in the dryer while I'm at home during the day.
 
Listening to Jacob sigh when he sleeps, resting on my chest in complete infant beauty.
 
Tommy's tender heart.
 
Duck Dynasty - I'm officially on board.
 
Being back in my regular non-pregnant clothes.  Feels OH so good!
 
Sandals weather.
 
Oreos.
 
Not working.  Or driving in traffic.
 
My community of great, great friends.
 
Fun. - cannot get enough of their album right now.
 
Being able to shave my legs and paint my toenails with ease.
 
Organized cabinets and closets.
 
One Thousand Gifts - even better the second time reading through it.
 
Todd's ringtone and the feeling I get when he calls.
 
God's provision and how there is always, always enough.
 
 



1 comment: