October 9, 2016

Sunday Gratitude

Windows open kind of weather.

My favorite tree, heart-shaped leaves, dancing in October breezes.

Tommy's toothless smile and Jacob's expressive faces.

The anonymous cash gift we found in our garage yesterday on a day we really needed it, reminding me of God's faithful provision in times of need.

Pumpkin scented candles.

Warm mugs of coffee on a quiet morning.

Autumn sunlight streaming through windows.

Boys dressed like super-heroes.

Watching my son make healthy choices on his own.

Phone conversations with my Grammy.

Wearing cowgirl boots.

Kindness found in smiles of neighbors and new friends.

A body that feels healthy and active, pain-free and energized.

Ellen's face, her tears, her kindness, her words for me.

Second chances and starting over.

God's grace that never runs out, that multiplies and is always given in abundance.
 
Family dinners around our table full of conversation and laughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment